Alive@5 Summer 2018 Line-up!
5pm, Columbus Park (Downtown Stamford)
Live music from national and regional headliners, which attracts after work crowds. Thursday nights in Columbus Park have become a ritual in Stamford Downtown with great music, great dancing and great times!
JUNE 28, 2018
with Sir Cadian Rhythm
July 12, 2018
Sean Kingston & Sammy Adams
July 19, 2018
Sponsored by Reckson
with Tonic and Vertical Horizon
July 26, 2018
Sponsored by Skytop Lodge
with The Sean Austin Band
August 2, 2018
Sponsored by NBCUniversal
Things you should know before you go!
• $20 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival, paid at the gate. Cash only.
• You must be 21 or older for admission.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No drones
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind
Past Performers Include: CeeLo Green, Ziggy Marley, Sugar Ray, Rachel Platten, Plain White T’s, Phillip Phillips, Andy Grammer, Boyz II Men, Michael Franti, Guster, Shaggy, O.A.R, Third Eye Blind, Hanson…and many more!
Images and content courtesy of http://stamford-downtown.com/events/alivefive/#.WxW-V1Mvzdd