Sunday October 2, 2016 11AM – 3PM
Sherwood Island State Park – Westport, CT
Conveniently off exit #18 off I-95
Kids (6-12) $5
and FREE Parking!
- 40 award winning chefs and restaurants come from all over New England to compete for the title of best chowder, soup and bisque in New England!
- You’re the judge in this unique “fun”raiser in the ongoing fight against hunger!
- You’ll get a spoon, ballot & pencil – enjoy unlimited sampling and then rate everything you try on a scale of 7.0 to 10.5. The restaurants with the best average rating win their respective category.
- Four categories to judge: Classic New England Clam Chowder, Traditional Chowders (Manhattan/Rhode Island’s), Creative Chowder and Soup/Bisque
- More than just soup:
– Enjoy our Italian-themed section called “Ciao”dafest and sample artisan breads and sauces
– Sample salsas and chips in our ChowdaMex section
– Indulge in farm fresh ice cream, yogurt & cheese in our Sweet Treats section
– Quench your thirst in our Beverage Bog
– Our “Little Necks” area is a great activity center for kids where they get to decorate free chef hats & more.
- Still the best deal in town: Tickets just $15, Kids (6-12) $5 and FREE PARKING
- Conveniently located at Sherwood Island State Park in Westport CT
off Exit 18 off I-95
- A zero waste event and the model of event sustainability as everything gets composted or recycled
(Chowdafest is rain or shine)