5 Fun Facts about Devon Woodhill
…from Melissa Levy, founder and designer
- Devon Woodhill was legally founded on Valentine’s Day, 2013 – totally apropos.
- The lockets are named after my kids and other people I love and admire.
- Every Friday when my grandmother picked me up from elementary school, I’d open her locket and see my picture – it made me feel so incredibly special!
- The designs are inspired by things I see around me every day and on my travels – a fireplace screen my parents used to have, a gate in Capri…
- All the pieces in my line have meaning and are tied to love and devotion – the Chains that Bind earrings and You Complete Me rings for example – it’s all about connection.
For more information, visit Devon Woodhill here or email Melissa at email@example.com to visit her in the beautiful Westport studio.