New Canaan Cares presents Bedtime Battles: Tips and tools for managing naptime, bedtime and everything in between!
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
10:00 – 11:00am – Lamb Room, NC Library
Sasha Carr, PhD
Psychologist, Educator and Certified Child Sleep Coach
- Healthy sleep makes for happier families
- Sleep transitions and your growing child
- Naps-when should they begin and end?
- Signs that your child, and you, need more sleep
- Pros and cons related to kids sleeping in with parents
- Strategies for handling bedtime battles
- Helping the entire family feel more rested.