Beat the Rush Before Temperatures Drop
Although the sun is out and vacations are in full swing, it’s never too early to plan for Winter! Temperatures start to drop around Labor Day and appointments fill up around town. Beat the crowd by setting up an appointment with Dominick Fuel this month. (Of course, they are still offering house calls for air conditioning too!)
Check on the health of your heating system before you need to run it. From standard tune-ups to repairs, replacements and entire system conversions, a Dominick technician can help you prepare for winter.
Set up an Appointment that works for you:
- Annual tune-up of heating system
- Repair or replacement of heating equipment
- System conversions to Bioheat® heating oil or Propane heat (Get a Free Evaluation to determine what’s best for your house!)
- All services for propane, heating oil, heating and cooling
If you need any new heating equipment, it’s best to handle that now before colder temperatures set in…
How do you know if you may need new equipment?
- Equipment requires multiple service calls each season.
- It’s more than 15 years old.
- Uses more and more heating oil or propane each winter (even if you use your system less)
- The AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) rating is lower than 80.
- Repairs cost more than 40 percent of the replacement cost.
Whether you need service for propane, Bioheat® heating oil, heating or cooling, Dominick is your one call for comfort. Think about winter now—so you can enjoy the rest of your summer!