Nov 30, 2018, 12pm – 3pm | Inner Light, CT
WYLD Mamas Holiday workshop gifts you a short break to gather energy in the company of other women and mothers. As we share a meal and meaningful conversation, we will learn about the science of visualization, play and joy, and tap into these energies as a way to “refuel” our own holiday tanks. You will leave the afternoon as if the three wise kings surprised you with a visit; a gift for yourself, a gift for your partner or a loved one, and a gift for your child(ren).
You can expect to:
- Pause to focus on you and celebrate your successes
- Learn about the science of visualization
- Create a mantra to carry you through the holidays
- Tap into your inner child to create a token for your actual child
- Experience how creativity and play can shift our mindset and help us recover in moments of stress and chaos
- Exercise your gratitude muscle genuinely – for yourself, your children, and your partner
About WYLD Mamas
WYLD Mamas is a monthly series led by Kelly Ingraham, entrepreneur and mother of twins, using WYLD curriculum and experts in the field of wellness, leadership, and psychology. These workshops are customized around the role of the mother. It is inclusive to anyone, any age, who identifies with the role of nurturing and growing others aka: caring for and teaching children, grandchildren, godchildren, parents, pets or nature.
The role of the mother tends to be one where you set the tone and tune of many other people’s lives. Often reactionary, it is rare to find time to step back and realign yourself… Am I really designing and living my days in a way that meets the values and dreams I have or I once had? Gift yourself four hours to intentionally remember who you are as a wise woman rather than repeating thought patterns around the hardships of mothering.
Our goal is to curate meaningful time and craft a sanctuary-like classroom for “WYLD Mamas” to learn from and teach one another. Each month will be centered on a theme or topic that activates the mind, body, and soul. Our journey and evolution is not linear. WYLD Mamas provides the touchstones, the pause button, and the community as you design the professional and personal life you seek most.
Before holidays as a mom feels like:
- Sense of powerlessness managing others needs
- Giving to others without giving to self
- Chaos, stress to please, celebrate, surprise and delight others
- Not feeling supported by spouse/kids
- Comparing to other family’s/your old families ways or traditions
- Not enough time
- Too tired to be present
Getting centered, PLAY, Creativity, Visualization, celebration, tools for recovery and rituals, gratitude “bank.”